We develop using the Agile process with the help of Github and Notion for ticket management. We follow Google coding best practices (Mono-repo, micro-services, etc).
You don’t need to know how to use Rust, but only have the willingness to learn it!
We are looking for someone tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required).
You see yourself in the following:
- You are a smart & quick learner
- You have work experience in developing with low-level and static typed languages
- You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them
- You are hard working and have a hands-on mindset
- You are autonomous
- You are well-organized & efficient
- You pay attention to details
- You come from a top engineering school or a good technical start-up
- You love math and logic
- You can speak English
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you! 🚀