Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Right now we are looking for Java Engineer for the project which is a database proxy application, working as an extra layer between clients’ applications and databases. The proxy is working on a low level, imitating a real database, without a need to change a client’s nor database’s side. Added to an environment, the product offers a lot of benefits, like extra monitoring tools and additional security layer for database administrators, speeding up queries by caching for application developers etc.
Our team is focused on developing the project by adding new features, but as the product is used by customers we also fix bugs.
You’ll be able to develop your skills across a wide range of problems to solve, on various technological levels.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew!
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Development of new features related to new database vendors or new use cases.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the product along with fixing customer-facing issues.
- Preparation of a report summarizing the work done on a given day.
This offer will be a perfect match for you if you have:
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in Java positions
- Knowledge of database issues.
- English B2+.
- Self-driving character.
It would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of: Spring, Docker.
- Experience gained in software house
- Understanding of modern software engineering practices in Cloud.
It is worth joining us because of:
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.
À propos de Acaisoft
Acaisoft specializes in cloud-native managed services and transformation from legacy to the cloud-native environments. Kubernetes is the tool!
We provide end-to-end software solutions, from business analysis, through project evaluation, to UI/UX, Frontend and Backend design and implementation. We integrate manual and automated QA finest practices, to make sure that the final product is top-notch.
Our customers range from startups to large enterprises based in the US, mainly Silicon Valley, and Western Europe. Since technology is constantly developed at such a fast pace, we always strive to be one step ahead of the market and keep up with the latest solutions.
Acaisoft Teams are based in Warsaw, Białystok, and Gdynia. If you are looking for a driven, easy-going, modern work environment to foster your programming skills - join us!
Java Engineer profile, Java 8, Databases, Autonomous, Good communication, Team spirit, English language
Nice to have
Cloud, Spring, Docker, Software developement
Full remote possible.
Polish work contract. Online recruitment.