Brief job description
Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Acaisoft is a place where amazing people (like you) work together to create a productive, fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects from such fields as IoT & Big Data.
Our Backend Team accommodates passionates of bleeding-edge technologies & a flexible approach to implementing programming projects.
Depending on the needs, we use Python, Go, Java, Node.js, C# & we strongly focus on cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, Azure, Docker, K8s, and more. We value and apply the best programming practices, friendly code reviews, and a continuous learning approach. We’re experienced specialists always ready to give you a helping hand!
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next .NET Engineer.
Your daily tasks on the job
- Building commercial software, which simplifies and improves the management of critical enterprise data.
- Designing, developing, and implementing software utilizing the latest software best practices.
- Designing, estimating, coding, testing, documenting and maintaining several components of the product in an Agile lifecycle.
- Integrating and optimizing software components for existing systems.
- Helping our customers to achieve their solutions’ scalability.
- Supporting the diagnosis and resolution of production errors.
- Covering the source code with unit and integration tests.
- Communicating with client’s business and development teams.
- Being responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies.
- Online recruitment
- Recruitment language: Polish & English
- Start ASAP
- Permanent contract
- No paid holiday
- No part time work
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- No travel involved
- Mainly new features
- Integration tests: Yes
- Unit tests: Yes
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Issue tracking tool: Jira
- Version control system: GIT
- Build server: Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI
- Clouds: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Contenerization: Docker, Kubernetes
À propos de Acaisoft
Acaisoft specializes in cloud-native managed services and transformation from legacy to the cloud-native environments. Kubernetes is the tool!
We provide end-to-end software solutions, from business analysis, through project evaluation, to UI/UX, Frontend and Backend design and implementation. We integrate manual and automated QA finest practices, to make sure that the final product is top-notch.
Our customers range from startups to large enterprises based in the US, mainly Silicon Valley, and Western Europe. Since technology is constantly developed at such a fast pace, we always strive to be one step ahead of the market and keep up with the latest solutions.
Acaisoft Teams are based in Warsaw, Białystok, and Gdynia. If you are looking for a driven, easy-going, modern work environment to foster your programming skills - join us!
4 years experience in .NET, .NET Core, C#, Microservices, Restful Web Services, Unit/Integration test, SOLID principles, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, Jenkins, English language
Nice to have
DB technologies, Enterprise software management, C++, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Angular, React, JS, TS, HTML, ARM, Terraform, Polish language
Scrum, Kanban, Agile, SOLID
Full remote possible.
Polish work contract. Online recruitment.