Brief job description
Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match!
Our Backend Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new talents to welcome onboard. Join us and become our Golang Engineer!
We run project for our European customer, in the area of cryptocurrencies. We are developing and expanding current customer’s solution. Golang is a completely new technology in this project, so you can offer the client a lot of new ideas, as well as prove yourself as a mentor for the employees. Besides Golang we use: AWS, Kubernetes, GoLang, Automation/ Cypress.
Your daily tasks on the job
- Designing, developing, and implementing independently.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient Golang code following the best software development practices.
- Being responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability for progress.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies.
- Online recruitment
- Recruitment language: Polish & English
- Start ASAP
- Permanent contract
- No paid holiday
- No part time work
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- No travel involved
- Mainly new features
- Integration tests: Yes
- Unit tests: Yes
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Issue tracking tool: Jira
- Version control system: GIT
- Build server: Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab CI
- Clouds: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Contenerization: Docker, Kubernetes
À propos de Acaisoft
Acaisoft specializes in cloud-native managed services and transformation from legacy to the cloud-native environments. Kubernetes is the tool!
We provide end-to-end software solutions, from business analysis, through project evaluation, to UI/UX, Frontend and Backend design and implementation. We integrate manual and automated QA finest practices, to make sure that the final product is top-notch.
Our customers range from startups to large enterprises based in the US, mainly Silicon Valley, and Western Europe. Since technology is constantly developed at such a fast pace, we always strive to be one step ahead of the market and keep up with the latest solutions.
Acaisoft Teams are based in Warsaw, Białystok, and Gdynia. If you are looking for a driven, easy-going, modern work environment to foster your programming skills - join us!
Backend profile, Golang, Go Kit, Microservices, API development, AWS, English language
Nice to have
Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, Python, SQL, Polish language
Scrum, Kanban, Agile
Full remote possible.
Polish work contract. Online recruitment.