Brief job description
Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Acaisoft is a place where amazing people (like you) work together to create a productive and fun environment. With us, you’ll get the space to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects from such fields as IoT and Big Data.
Our UX/UI Team accommodates passionates of highly usable and functional products of exceptional visual quality. You’ll be working in an exciting environment where being proactive, self-driven, and eager to experiment is encouraged.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next UX/UI Designer.
Your daily tasks on the job
- Analyzing the client’s business requirements and conducting workshops.
- Understanding the product, gathering users’ motivations, behaviors to solve problems.
- Designing and shaping unique, user-centric products and experiences.
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Identifying opportunities for design improvement.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability for progress.
- Working in agile teams, with developers, and product owners.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies.
- Online recruitment
- Recruitment language: Polish & English
- Start ASAP
- Permanent contract
- No paid holiday
- No part time work
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- No travel involved
- B2B | UoP | UZ
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile
- Issue tracking tool: Jira
- Version control system: GIT
- UX manager: Yes
- Wireframes: Yes
- Prototypes: Yes
À propos de Acaisoft
Acaisoft specializes in cloud-native managed services and transformation from legacy to the cloud-native environments. Kubernetes is the tool!
We provide end-to-end software solutions, from business analysis, through project evaluation, to UI/UX, Frontend and Backend design and implementation. We integrate manual and automated QA finest practices, to make sure that the final product is top-notch.
Our customers range from startups to large enterprises based in the US, mainly Silicon Valley, and Western Europe. Since technology is constantly developed at such a fast pace, we always strive to be one step ahead of the market and keep up with the latest solutions.
Acaisoft Teams are based in Warsaw, Białystok, and Gdynia. If you are looking for a driven, easy-going, modern work environment to foster your programming skills - join us!
Designer profile, UI / UX tool mindset, Figma, Illustrator, Wireframing, Prototyping, Visual Design, Team spirit, Good communication, English language
Nice to have
Business analysis, Problem thinking, Workshops with clients, Jira, Polish language
Scrum, Kanban, Agile
Full remote possible.
Polish work contract. Online recruitment.