Within the team, you will be responsible for implementing, improving and scaling our web backend, from the reception to the database backend API. You should be fluent in python web development from prototyping (“fake it before make it”) to production through continuous testing, maintenance, and performance measure. Your motto is close to “Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication”.
You will directly interact with the head of web and your team partner to design the data processing flows.
- Create clean, testable and well-documented code
- Design and implement Rest API in Python
Your stack & qualification
- Intermediate expertise in Python and willing to learn with our head of web
- Experience with Django, Flask or Bottle
- Experience in implementing REST API services
- Experience with a relational database : PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
- Bonus : experience with NoSQL (aggregation, indexing, …)
- Bonus : experience with messaging softwares (RabbitMQ, redis, …)
- phone interview
- technical test
- interview in our offices / visio
À propos de DiGEiZ
DiGEiZ AI bring real-time Mall Analytics. This is only made possible thanks to the incredible software made by our developer team. The software is autonomous in understanding and reporting footfall information. And regardless of the data quality, it is crucial to present the customer data in the most simple way.
Profil backend dev, Python, Rest API, Django, Flask / Bottle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite
Nice to have
NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis
Télétravail partiel possible.
Lieu : Boulogne-Billancourt (92).