Gitlab, CMake, C++, Conan, CI/CD, Pipelines, Build agent, Docker, Unit Tests, Code linting, Code metrics … All these items make you dream ? Then come dream with us !
If you’re planning to be a successful dev/devops in a near future, you’re at the right place !
Ganymed Robotics has worked for 3 years on its technology and proprietary algorithms. Now is the time to turn our prototypes into products, and the Medical Software Development is criticial for achieving this. We’re looking for that special resourceful, driven, curious and effective someone who’ll learn and help us empower our development tools and practices, with the full support of the R&D, Regulatory and Executive team.
Your mission can be summarized as help us making our CI/CD toolchain continuously better.
This may comprise (non exhaustive list)
- Studying, testing, deploying and maintaining infrastructure and tools
- Development : CMake, C++, Python …
- Refactoring / Integration : easing and mitigating tools and frameworks introduction
What we look for :
- Good knowledge of C++ programming
- Basic knowledge of the software development process (testing, code review, bug tracking)
- Basic knowledge of common development and repository tools (i.e. SVN, GIT)
- English communication skills.
What would be a cherry on the cake :
- Experience with open source libraries (VTK, OpenCV, Ceres, PCL, Qt …)
- Experience with build tools & associates (CMake, B2, MSVC, GCC, Conan, vcpkg …)
- Experience developing cross-platform applications (Windows and Linux).
À propos de Ganymed Robotics
Created in June 2018, Ganymed Robotics ambitions to revolutionize the standard of care in Orthopedic surgery.
Ganymed develops a revolutionary active therapeutic device to assist surgeons during knee replacement surgery. Working in close collaboration with high-volume orthopedic surgeons, researchers, entrepreneurs in Computer-Assisted Surgery and Robotics, the company has filed several patents and has been awarded numerous international and national prices, such as the I-LAB contest.
With a truly innovative user-centered design and novel AI-based algorithms to perceive and extract knowledge from the surgical scene in a non-invasive manner, Ganymed improves patient outcome and surgeon experience.
Formation informatique, Connaissances C++, Connaissances Software dev, Git, Esprit d'équipe, Bonne communication, Anglais
Nice to have
SVN, VTK, OpenCV, Ceres, PCL, Qt, CMake, B2, MSVC, GCC, Conan, vcpkg, Windows, Linux
Télétravail partiel possible.
Début : 15 septembre 2021.