Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a Product Owner for an internship of at least 6 months.
You will be in charge of the evolution of a product and a project with high added value for the team. You will be challenged by a Product team and supported by our Senior Product Manager 😉
Composition of the Product Team :
You join the growing Hublo product team (1 Head of Product, 2 Product Managers, 2 Product Designers) to discover the needs and pains of our users in order to offer a unique user experience to our customers!
How we work?
Hublo works with the OKR-based method. Teams are divided into 4 squads to meet these objectives. We work with iterative cycles based Scrum.
What you will do :
- Identify businesses and user opportunities
- Track key indicators to help you make decisions
- Prioritize/challenge the roadmap
- Design improvements and prototype your solution
- Write the User Stories and follow up their implementation
- Test new developments before releases
- Communicate internally and externally on the developments made
- Contribute to the evolution of product practices
What we offer
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- A daily meal plan (Swile) 🥗
- Health insurance plan (Alan) 🩺
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities, through our partnership with (Gymlib)🤸🏼🏋🏻
- The latest and greatest Macbook 💻
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events ☕
Office & Team Life :
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne 🌆
- Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- 💻 You already have experience as a trainee or at school as a PO, PM or project manager
- 🎓 In your final year of school (in digital, tech or business) or at the end of a Product bootcamp
- 💡 You have an entrepreneur and creative mindset
- 🚂 You are autonomous, organized and like to take initiatives
- 💬 You are open-minded and accept feedback
- 🇬🇧 We work on international products, so English is a prerequisite
- 🏥 You have an incredible desire to revolutionize the health industry
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other! Please get in touch!
Déroulement des entretiens
- HR phone interview – 30min
- 1 hour interview in our offices with 2 product managers
- A case study presented to the Head of Product
- 30 min telephone interview with Adrien Beata, our COO
À propos de Hublo
Hublo modernizes human resource management in healthcare.
The last 18 months have shown that unplanned absences and staff management difficulties have become a major issue for healthcare facilities.
Today, healthcare professionals lack simple and efficient HR tools. Recruitment, replacements, remuneration… managing staff is time-consuming and stressful.
Our mission at Hublo is to create digital tools that make the daily life of healthcare professionals easier, so that they can focus on their own mission: take care of patients.
To keep going with this main goal, we just completed a €22 million Series A round, to :
- continue technical developments of our product to meet the growing expectations of healthcare facilities
- launch Hublo in 4 new European countries during the next 18 months, and become the leader in HR management for healthcare facilities in Europe
- continue to support the 3,200 healthcare facilities that already trust us, and take care of our 430,000 users
- recruit, by the end of 2023, 200 talents in every department of our company: technical and product development, sales, project management, data, finance, HR, marketing…!
The team is currently made of 110 Hublers who work every day to provide hospitals with the best possible support. You are willing to participate in this mission? Join us! The adventure has just begun!
Curious to hear what our customers think of us? Here it is: https://youtu.be/ODYvLdOLUAg
Formation informatique, Connaissances dev, Gestion de projets, Esprit d'équipe, Bonne communication, Anglais
Nice to have
Intérêt HealthTech, Testing, UI / UX
Télétravail ponctuel autorisé.
Stage (6 mois).