As part of strengthening our Professional Services team and under the supervision of a Senior Technical Account Manager, you will be in charge of supporting our customers in France and abroad in the implementation of their daily optimization projects. You will mainly be involved in the following missions:
- Participate in customer projects as the technical referent of our solutions: in close collaboration with a front-end expert and a Kameleoon Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the proper technical framing of the project: validation of the customer’s brief, estimation of the implementation time and support for the implementation of the project
- Train users with a technical background on the client side to become autonomous on the platform and in the use of Kameleoon APIs and SDKs
- Demonstrating the technical architecture of our solutions in customer meetings.
Student in engineering school with a strong web sensibility (internet or e-business specialization), you have a first experience (internship in a company, school projects) as a technical consultant or Front-End developer. You have very good interpersonal skills and are keen to offer real added value and quality of service. You also have the following qualities/skills :
- Rigor, autonomy and proactivity
- Good analytical skills, synthesis and writing skills allowing you to produce quality deliverables.
- You share our values: ambition, innovation, autonomy, mutual aid
- Fluency in English is a plus
In exchange, Kameleoon can provide…
- An international environment, with the opportunity to join our North America team for temporary assignments for our employees in France (depending on the vacancies, successful apprentices might be offered a job after their work-study period)
- Great offices in the center of Paris (Opera / Chaussée d’Antin) with an amazing terrace
- A young, dynamic, talented and friendly consulting team
- Daily interactions with the Sales, Product, R&D and Marketing teams (which are collocated in the same offices)
- Weekly moments of conviviality with colleagues and regular team-building events
- Health mutual and luncheon vouchers
- A remote-friendly office with flexible hours
- We want to build diverse and talented teams.
- If there’s anything we can do to help you help us, please let us know.
- 1st interview and technical test with a Senior TAM
- 2nd interview with a lead dev and the Head of Consulting France
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org
À propos de Kameleoon
Kameleoon is a software company that specializes in A/B testing, feature management and AI-driven personalization. We operate at the intersection of data, UX, and technology. Recently featured in the Q4 2020 Forrester Wave, Kameleoon’s platform helps marketers, product managers, and developers build better customer experiences and products.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about tech and want to contribute to the development of a new generation of A.I. based digital marketing solutions. If you want to join an international team within a fast-growing SaaS editor, and create value for large and ambitious web companies, then join us.
Nice to have
NodeJS, French language
Télétravail ponctuel autorisé.