Are you ready to join our journey?
The Moment of Truth squad
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into four tribes. Each tribe has its own roadmap led by a Head of Product and one or more product engineering teams. The Acquisition Tribe focuses on Luko’s Growth and owns all steps of the acquisition funnel. The Moment of Truth Tribe is responsible for Luko’s users happiness throughout their whole contract life and owns the handling of claims and repairs. The User Life Tribe is responsible for maximising Luko’s touch points with customers by bringing innovative products and services around home protection.
As part of the Moment of Truth Tribe, together with the engineering team, the claims and business operations teams, you are responsible for always providing the best products and services to our customers: simple, transparent and caring.
- Lead the engineering team(s) in the Moment of Truth Tribe
- Be a trusted partner of the Product Managers and Head of Product
- Foster collaboration and communication between the Tribe’s engineering teams
- Successfully execute projects and initiatives across the teams of your responsibility
- Facilitate tribe’s and teams’ rituals and make sure your teams are effective
- Define success and how it will be measured. Create plans and technical roadmaps as needed
- Be accountable for the growth of 7-20 engineers by helping them achieve their potential
- Challenge and help your engineering leads grow as successful leaders of their squads
- Actively participate in the hiring process from improvement to attracting great talent
Who are you?
- Solid experience in people management and development
- Strong organisational and facilitation skills
- Solid experience in leading initiatives and projects to success
- Ability to create a high-performance, engaged, innovative and optimal work environment
- Experience balancing competing priorities across more than one team
- 5+ years as software engineer being able to design and architect systems from scratch
- Prior experience with VueJS and Python is a plus
- Customer-centric and product mindset
- Experience of leading teams of 4-5 people in an fast-paced and agile environment
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with the CTO
- Interview with one of our Engineering Managers
- Case study
- Behavioral interview with VP of Engineering
- HR Interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
- You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
À propos de Luko
Protect your nest with Luko, the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
Lead tech profile, Software dev, Leadership, Team lead, Management, PO / PM, Architecture, Quality & Client oriented, Excellent communication, Team spirit, Analytics, English language
Nice to have
VueJS, Python, French language
Full remote possible. Equity: 0% – 0.2%. Visa sponsorship available.
Location: Paris / Remote.