Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
Your mission in the team
As Backend Developer you will:
- Be in charge of building the best infrastructure and software for Luko;
- Join a Luko Squad, accompanied by the best experts and techies. They will teach you to develop with incredible speed and quality;
- Take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated.
- We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt 💪
We are also very proud of the speed of execution in Luko. It is a key to our success to which we are very attached.
In a few words
- dev 💻
- learn 📚
- shine 🌟
Our tech stack
- Python3 / Flask
- AWS / Lambda / ElasticBeanstalk / Zappa / S3
- MySQL / InfluxDB
- Gitlab / CI-CD / Docker
Who are you?
- We largely use Python 3, Flask framework and AWS infra.
- Python experience
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- You have used GitHub or Gitlab before
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices (tests, continuous deployment, …)
Nice to have
- Experence with Flask
- Being curious about our business challenges as well!
- 1st intro call
- Engineering manager interview
- Technical test + review
- HR Interview
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
- You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
À propos de Luko
Protect your nest with Luko, the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
Backend profile, Python dev, GitHub, Gitlab, Testing, CI / CD, Team spirit, Good communication, English language
Nice to have
Flask, PM, DevOps knowledge, French language
Full remote possible.
Location: Paris / Remote.