Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
Your mission in the team
Luko’s mission is to protect homes while providing the best user experience. You will be in charge of that mission by working on our mobile app.
By joining our mobile development team as Senior Engineer – Mobile App, you will make an impact by:
- Being a maker and ambassador of high-quality technical solutions in the Mobile App Core Team
- Implementing high-quality and well-designed technology solutions helping engineers from the product teams to move faster, comply with operational metrics and minimise the change of creating technical debt
- Collaborating with the mobile Guild Lead and other engineers to strategise and develop a long-term roadmap enhancing our mobile app technology focusing on our long-term goals
- Ensure that best practices and architectural principles (decisions) are understood and followed by all engineers
- Being a happy Lukoum :-)!
We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us make a difference for our users thanks to your technical knowledge and experience. 💪 We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko. It is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigour and creativity.
Who are you?
- You are an expert in React Native, TypeScript, Css-JS and Flexbox.
- You have solid experience with native environment (XCode, Android Studio, Cocoapods, Gradle).
- You have an extensive experience with a few libs and frameworks (React Query, Detox, npm).
- You are an advocate and strong practitioner of automated testing from unit to e2e.
- You have been building mobile apps in a continuous integration environment with full monitoring for years.
- You have a solid understanding of back-end engineering concepts and API design and development.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have been helping other engineers grow and become better at what they do
What we expect from you?
- Design and implement systems and frameworks that can succeed long term
- Consistently delivery high-quality work
- Mentor other engineers in your team and other teams
- Identify ways to reduce friction, distractions and unplanned work for yourself and others
- Challenge other engineers in your team to demonstrate healthy sense of urgency
- Coordinate tools, frameworks and architectural decision-making within your team/chapter
- Complete entire technical initiatives owning the e2e execution from identifying the problems to making the final decision
- Connect the work done by you and the team to quarterly tribe and business OKRs
- Investigate mistakes, identify the root causes and draw lessons learnt (FLS)
- Be flexible and put customer needs first
- Be active in the technical community (4+ publications annually) and positively contribute to Luko’s reputation
- 1st introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Technical case
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- Team-fit interview
What we offer
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Benefit from a great equity plan
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
- You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work.
À propos de Luko
Protect your nest with Luko, the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
Nice to have
XCode, Android Studio, Cocoapods, Gradle, React Query, Detox, npm, APIs, French / Spanish language
Full remote possible. Visa sponsorship available.
Location: Paris / Madrid / Remote.