At Mimo, we believe that coding can open doors to opportunities like few other skills. That’s why we’ve rallied around the common goal of making coding accessible to as many people as possible.
With the launch of Mimo Dev, we’re looking for an instructor to give our students personalized support in group sessions as well as one-on-ones. With Mimo Dev, we want to help our students become ready for their first junior developer job within six months. As an instructor, your main objective is to help every student achieve this goal.
- Work with a group of 10 to 40 students
- Create individualized learning plans based on our curriculum for every learner
- Review code, give feedback on assignments, and answer open questions
- Prepare and hold lectures on various topics around web development
- Support our students on Discord
- Having experience teaching programming, creating assignments, and giving feedback
- Speaking English at a native or very high level and feel comfortable speaking in front of an audience
Why join us?
- We have a physical location in Vienna, Austria, but are also spread over the world and have a remote-first policy. So no matter how you like to work, you’ll fit in with us.
- You’ll join a diverse, multicultural team with regular team activities, retreats, and many perks for fun and personal or professional development.
- Your annual salary will range from €51k to €69k, depending on your experience level and if you want to have an equity stake in Mimo, and will automatically increase by at least 5% every year.
À propos de Mimo app
Learn to code anytime, anywhere
At Mimo, we believe that coding can open doors to opportunities like few other skills. That's why we've rallied around the purpose of making coding accessible to as many people as possible.
Nice to have
React, Node, Express, SQL, PostgreSQL, GitHub
Full remote possible. Equity: 0.0% – 0.15%. Visa sponsorship available.
Location: Vienna / Remote.