Sensity is the first to market Visual Threat Intelligence Platform. Our mission is to protect people and organizations from visual cyber threats, such as deepfake videos. We are looking for highly motivated Machine Learning Engineers with a strong background in NLP, to join our ML team.
- MSc degree in Computer Science, AI, Data Science or equivalent, with an emphasis on NLP
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Solid software design skills and ability to write organized, readable and reusable code
- Strong experience with Python and Git
- Track record on applying NLP to real-world datasets
- Knowledge of popular NLP libraries like Gensim and Spacy
- Experience with common algorithms for sentiment analysis and topic modelling, and with neural architectures such as LSTM and Transformers
- Proficiency with at least one deep learning library (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic environment, enthusiasm to learn new technologies and the latest research
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Prior work on extracting knowledge from online product descriptions, PDFs and with OCR
- Publications in machine learning or computer vision conferences and workshops
- Collect requirements, design and develop NLP and deep learning algorithms
- Implement and experiment with the latest research in NLP and deep learning
- Bring trained models to production quality APIs
What we offer
- Young, visionary team working at the forefront of deep learning research
- International and fast growing company
- Flexible hours working from wher you see fit
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of culture, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
À propos de Sensity
The Visual Threat Intelligence Platform. Deep learning for monitoring deepfake
Founded in late 2018, Sensity is the world’s first visual threat intelligence company. Our mission is to defend individuals and organizations against the threats posed by deepfakes and other forms of malicious visual media.
What Are Visual Threats?
Our digital world is saturated with visual media. New forms of synthetic media, such as deepfakes, as well as sophisticated tools for manipulating images and videos present malicious actors with powerful new capabilities for deploying cyber, disinformation, and reputation attacks. These new visual threats present serious risks to individuals, brands, and organizations.
Sensity’s AI technologies provide our customers with a powerful defence against weaponised deepfakes and other visual threats by combining deepfake detection with advanced monitoring capabilities.
Our monitoring technology intercepts visual threats targeting individuals and organizations in real-time, with instant customer alerts providing detailed threat analysis and severity assessments.
Our proprietary detection API combines the latest advances in computer vision and video forensics to provide customers with accurate and scalable deepfake detection capabilities for a wide range of critical applications.
NLP specialist, Software design, Coding, Python, Git, Data Analytics, Algorithms, Topic modelling & architecture, Good communication, Team spirit, English language
Nice to have
Gensim, Spacy, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, AWS and Docker, Dutch language
Full remote possible. Equity: 0% – 0.5%.
Location: Amsterdam / Remote.