QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
L’Activité Mondiale Systèmes de Transport Terrestre fournit des solutions de signalisation ferroviaire pour les grandes lignes et les transports urbains, des systèmes intégrés de communication et de supervision, des solutions billettiques et les services associés.
Les équipes du site de Brétigny conçoivent et déploient pour les opérateurs de transport, en France et à l’international, des systèmes basés sur les technologies sans contact et les services associés. Les solutions intègrent des systèmes multimodaux de billettique, gestion des parcs de stationnement et péages routiers.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- You have a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field ?
- You have a previous experience working in complex software solution, performing installation and testing, IVVQ activities and you are looking for an international experience?
- You’re fluent in English and French?
- You already had the opportunity to work in deployment and maintenance of a large IT solution?
- You know how to work with enterprise Databases (SQL server, etc.) and Security (digital certificates, etc.) Used to issue reports following IT related technical activities (installation, testing…)?
- You have knowledge in operating systems? (Windows, Linux)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) production and analysis are not unfamiliar for you?
- You want to work in a multicultural team?
- You are at ease with remote working?
Do you recognize yourself? Let’s talk about your missions…
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER :
You will BE part of an integrated Danish and French team, charged with the Maintenance in Operational Conditions of a Danish national fare management solution covering countrywide Public Transport and will notably participate to cross-site technical communication, supporting exchanges and collaboration between developers, testers and service teams. After an integration phase at RCS France facility (Brétigny sur Orge), you will BE based in Thales RCS Denmark facility (Søborg).
As such, here are your missions :
- Cooperate with Danish and French collaborators to ensure the overall satisfaction of Danish public transport customers.
- Facilitate relations between sites, technology partners and customers.
- Contribute to the drafting of feedback and the identification/writing/application of best practices.
- Contribute to the installation / configuration / maintenance activities related to the fare solution platforms.
- Study customers’ operations to understand business needs and application requirements to help them define their technical needs and recommend an implementation strategy that meets these needs using the company’s products.
- Provide high-level technical assistance, consultation and training on the company’s solutions and capabilities to partners, end users and other colleagues as part of the delivery and maintenance cycle.
- Facilitate data sharing between technical teams, assist in the capture and analysis of site data, correct defects and support qualification testing.
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
À propos de Thales Group
Thales is a global high technology leader investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust, which is vital to the development of our societies. The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers – businesses, organisations and states – in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
Formation informatique, Software, SQL, DB, Testing, Esprit d'équipe, Bonne communication, Anglais
Nice to have
IVVQ, Security, Windows, Linux
Localité : Brétigny-sur-Orge (91) / Søborg (Danemark).