UENI is a SaaS platform for Small Business Owners. Unlike DIY website builders, we combine technology with human support, and do all the work for them. Website, SEO, Google My Business verified listing, hosting, custom domain and 1-1 coaching are just some of the services we offer, at a price point much more affordable than any digital agency would. A Small Business Owner can join our platform without knowing anything about computers and, 3 days later, have a state-of-the-art online presence that puts big brands to shame.
Already trusted by over 600,000 thousand small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. Founded in 2014, we have already raised over $30 million from Angel Investors.
We are a team of 70+ people working remotely from 11 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work.
At this time we’re considering candidates located anywhere in Europe. Contract type may differ based on your location and country of residence.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to become a part of the team. We use ReactJS, Redux, MobX, NextJS, Material-UI, Styled Components. App lifecycle automation is by CI/CD/CD.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be working closely with Product and Development, ensuring continuous deployment, providing expertise, handling technical escalations and developing tools and automate processes that improve operational efficiency.
- Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code;
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners, and team members to contribute to the product
- Take codewise ownership of feature delivery
- Participate in software architecture and tech design;
- Participate in the code review process;
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
- Support existing codebase, bug fixing.
- 4+ years of commercial experience
- Good Spoken and Written English
- Deep appreciation of quality (clean, well tested, well-documented code)
- A background in building web applications, and proficiency in React and standard web technologies
- Understanding of APIs and integration of external services into websites
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript
- Responsive Web Design Patterns
- RESTful services/API
- Ability/experience of utilizing standard design patterns
- Experience working in Agile Teams under Scrum methodologies
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We’ve helped 600,000 small businesses globally…and we are just getting started
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s eCommerce Accelerator program
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility from day one
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
- Attractive equity options package – We all share a stake in UENI’s success.
- Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people-focused organization.
- A short initial call with our HR to discuss what UENI is working on, candidate goals and see if there is a potential fit.
- Technical Interview with one or two Senior Frontend Engineers to discuss skills and experience.
- Technical Interview with our CTO, to discuss team fit and remaining tech questions
- Wrap-up discussion with our Founder.
À propos de UENI
Connect small business with their local community
We help small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders like Wix, we are a “do it for me” solution. SMEs fill out a short 5-6 points questionnaire in most cases on their mobile. Through a combination of tech and human curation, we build the business a website based on the SME’s input and complementary record public records.
The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimised and includes personalised, high quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and listings on high-traffic social media and map sites. Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need such as payment solutions, bank accounts, credit cards, bank loans, accounting software, or offline marketing. The tools presented to the business are based on the stated goals of the business and where they are in their life cycle (e.g. just starting out or a mature operation). In short, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Nice to have
Responsive patterns, RESTful, UI/UX experience
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD
Full remote possible.
Location: London / Remote.