You will join the team with a cross-functional role grouping Backend and DevOps Engineering, in charge of Wisear’s data pipeline, cloud infrastructure and release framework.
Your main tasks will include the design, implementation and management of Wisear’s :
- Data storage and access infrastructure
- Continuous delivery pipeline and monitoring infrastructure
- External API collecting data from clients and pushing software updates
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with the following experience and skills.
- 3+ years of experience DevOps or Backend Engineering
- Relational Databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Hive or equivalent)
- NoSQL Databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra or equivalent)
- Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP or equivalent)
- Containerization & Cloud Deployments (e.g. Docker or equivalent)
- CI/CD solutions
- English at a conversational level
Nice to have:
- Logging and Monitoring (e.g. Prometheus/Grafana, ELK or equivalent)
- Event-driven Architecture (e.g. Kafka, Pub/Sub, Kinesis or equivalent)
- Distributed Architecture (e.g. Hadoop, Spark or equivalent)
Considering that the company is at a rather early stage, each team member will have a strong impact on the project. We are looking for a teammate who demonstrates drive and autonomy, and shares our genuine curiosity and strong interest for this marvelous topic that is understanding the brain!
À propos de Wisear
Wisear develops a solution that allows audio manufacturers to transform their true wireless earphones into brain recording devices.
Today we are able to record brain and muscle electrical activity - called electroencephalogram (EEG) or electromyogram (EMG) - using electrodes placed on the scalp. The extent of the potential use cases is massive (medical diagnosis, controlling devices, relaxation coaching, etc.). But the size and looks of current devices prevents their usage by the public on a daily basis, as would be necessary to unlock the most promising use cases.
Recent progress in the technology now allows recording EEG/EMG signals using electrodes placed in the ear. It is then possible to include this technology in devices such as true wireless earphones, which will open neuronal recording to a large audience.
Wisear builds the first EEG/EMG data processing solution for earphones makers, along with accompanying them to turn their earphones into brain recording devices. The first use cases we cover allow people to control their devices using their brain and facial muscle activity. This is just a first step to unlock the potential of this technology and we are convinced that in the near future, this will be a key technology for early diagnosis and treatment monitoring of brain pathologies (e.g. epilepsy, ADHD, depression, Parkinson’s, etc.)
DevOps, Backend, Relational Databases, NoSQL, Cloud, Docker, CI / CD, Git, English language
Nice to have
Python, Prometheus/Grafana, ELK, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Kinesis, Hadoop, Spark, French language