What we’re looking for
We are an open-source company and the pulse of ZenML’s community is our driving force! Support and grows ZenML’s community by engaging through content and conversations.
As a Developer Advocate, you will help us fulfill our mission by connecting with other developers, contributing to open-source, and sharing your knowledge and experience about ZenML and other leading technologies at conferences and meetups, in contributed articles, and on blogs, podcasts, and social media. Your work will foster a community inspired by ZenML and will drive our strategy around developer love and our participation in the open-source ecosystem.
We focus on generating awareness about ZenML by rolling up our sleeves, contributing to the ecosystem, and enabling others to become evangelists outside the company as well. Not afraid to be hands-on, you might write sample code, author client libraries, provide insights to journalists, and work with strategic partners, users, and customers to excite and engage our developer communities.
- You will be a free radical to drive the community interactions.
- We can think of everything: Podcasts, VLOGs, Blogs, Interviews, showcases with customers or integrations to other cool tools in the MLOps landscape.
- Lead the conversation around the latest technology advancements and best practices in the developer community.
- Create engaging content, including technical talks, blog posts, demos, and videos, that educates developers on important technologies and trends.
- Support ZenML’s product and engineering efforts by sharing what you learn while engaging with the wider ZenML community and the tech community.
- Conduct interviews with media via phone, podcasts, video, and in-person.
- Contribute to relevant open-source projects, foundations, and SIGs in order to give ZenML visibility and share our experience and insights to developments in our areas of interest.
- Connect to other cool companies in the MLOps landscape. Let’s integrate them and talk about it!
- Be a leader within ZenML and in the wider community.
- In the end: You need to tell us your responsibilities 🤓
- We really don’t care about your education but you need to show us that you share our vision and move us forward.
- Experience building software and contributing to open source in the cloud computing ecosystem.
- At least 1 year of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content.
- Meaningful social presence with engaged followers.
- Ability to manage the fast moving conference schedule with its CFP deadlines and show dates.
- Self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Ability to travel where you’re needed (post-pandemic).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Familiarity with developer tools.
- Freedom in pursuing you tasks and full ownership
- Drive your own projects without micromanagement
- Remote-friendly working
- Healthy Life-Life-Balance
Get a feeling for the people behind the application. Jump over to our team page https://zenml.io/team/
À propos de ZenML
An extensible, open-source MLOps framework for reproducible machine learning.
Github: github.com/zenml-io/zenml Team @ZenML: zenml.io/team Slack: zenml.io/slack-invite
Tech "Evangelist" profile, Open source PM, Coding experience, Excellent communication, Team spirit, Autonomy, Very good English skills
Nice to have
ML experience, German language
Full remote possible. Equity: 0.2% – 0.5%.
Location: Munich / Remote. Hires remotely in Europe.