What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer well versed in Python and the machine learning tooling landscape to become part of our development team in Munich. You will be part of developing the open-core ZenML. f you want to play a key role in co-creating ZenML, then this is the right position for you!
Build ZenML with us and make it the best MLOps framework in the world!
- Conceptualize and implement integrations and extensions of ZenML (including adding more datasources, backends, pipelines and steps). See the docs for more information.
- Show to the community how easy it is to write production-ready code from day 0.
- Build and communicate example use-cases around ZenML.
- Lead projects with companies that implementing production ML use-cases with ZenML.
- You either have at least a bachelor’s degree in a field like mathematics, statistics, computer science, mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- You proved that Python is your native language.
- You are experienced in training, testing and deploying ML/DL models such as CNNs/LSTMs/Autoencoders/Transformers.
- You already worked with frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- You enjoy working independently, like to deal with new challenges and have a positive hands-on attitude
- Knowledge in the English language is necessary, German proficiency is a plus
Bonus: You are experienced with big data technologies like Apache Beam, Docker, Kubernetes and you are familiar with data processing pipeline tools such as Kafka/Google PubSub.
Bonus: You participated in Kaggle challenges or collected hundreds of stars on GitHub? We are excited to hear your story.
Note: Feel like you do not qualify given the above, but have a strong feeling you would love to work with us? Apply anyway and let us know – we don’t filter applications on needless keywords.
- Work in an agile environment with full personal responsibility for your projects.
- Be part of the latest MLOps landscape, and first-hand witness and influence how the industry develops.
- Grow on a personal and entrepreneurial level with your tasks and responsibilities.
Get a feeling for the people behind the application. Jump over to our team page https://zenml.io/team/
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com
À propos de ZenML
An extensible, open-source MLOps framework for reproducible machine learning.
Github: github.com/zenml-io/zenml Team @ZenML: zenml.io/team Slack: zenml.io/slack-invite
Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, Python, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, MLFlow, DVC, Good communication, Team spirit, English language
Nice to have
Apache Beam, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka/Google PubSub, German language
Full remote possible. Equity: 0.2% – 0.4%.
Location: Munich / Remote. Hires remotely in Europe.